Lemon + Mint,
Bergamot + Sandalwood,
Lavender + Patchouli.
Made with Australian native ingredients, select one or all three essential oils to create your prefered scented hand wash.
Available in Lemon + Mint, Patchouli + Lavender and Bergamot + Sandalwood, these 100% natural oils are deeply nourishing and make for smooth, hydrated hands.
You can also use The Daily Routine's Essential Oil for other purposes such as in a diffuser or humidifier.
Purchase our variety pack containing all 3 scents and SAVE!
Or select your scent:
Lemon + Mint
Notes of Lemon, Spearmint, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood Virginian, White Cypress (Australian Native), Aniseed Myrtle (Australian Native).
Bergamot and Sandalwood
Notes of Bergamot, Sandalwood Australian (Australian native), Lemon Myrtle (Australian native), Cedarwood Atlas and Lemon oil.
Lavender and Patchouli
Notes of Orange, Lavender, Patchouli, Chamomile, Bergamot, Buddha Wood (Australian Native).
How To Use:
With The Daily Routine's essential oils it is easy to add fragrance to your Daily Routine Hand Wash.
- Add your essential oil to your hand wash after you have dropped your pods in - more drops for a full-bodied scent, less for a more delicate scent
- Shake the bottle as normal
- Enjoy your elevated hand washing experience
- Try a different essential oil the next time you fill up your Keeper bottle, or try mixing the oils together to create a new scent
- Each oil is bottled in a 10ml glass container and contains 100% natural essential oil
- We recommend adding more drops to your keeper bottle for a full-bodied scent, or less for a more delicate scent.
- Do not ingest or take it internally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply directly to skin.
How To Dispose:
The essential oils bottle is made of glass, a material that is 100% recyclable and can be endlessly recycled with no loss of quality. Make sure to remove the plastic cap, which can also be recycled
We’re sure you’ve got a few questions about these delightful new additions, so we’ve answered a few below.
How many drops do I need?
We recommend adding around 10 drops to your keeper bottle for a full-bodied scent, or less for a more delicate scent.
Can I mix oils?
Go for it! Our three natural-inspired scents are heavenly on their own, but can definitely be combined to create an even more unique scent profile.
Are the essential oils child safe?
While they are 100% natural oils, please keep them out of reach of children.
How long will my essential oils bottle last?
This all depends on how often you refill your Keeper Bottle, and how many drops you use for each bottle.
How should I store my essential oils?
To prevent oxidation, essential oils need to be stored in a cool place away from heat and light.